I'm Reed and this page is all about me! Thanks for checking it out.
In 2015 I was rescued from an animal shelter by two great people and I’ve never looked back. Life is great!
My hope is that all homeless dogs will find loving homes like I did and that my story will inspire people to give others a chance.
Fun Facts About Me
- I love to sunbathe. There's no better place for me than basking in the sunshine!
- My favorite position is lying on my back. Outside, inside — it doesn't matter just as long as I'm on my back.
- My best friends are my brother Rooney and sister Raya, also adopted by Heidi and Doug after they adopted me. Rooney and Raya play all day and let me nap in the sun. I am patient with my brother and sister and their antics, and I love being their big brother!
- My other favorite friends are kids. I love every moment I get to spend with little ones.
- I really don't like the beach. It's too much work to walk through the sand.
- I'm not into swimming pools either. Instead I like to splash around in streams but not swim.
- Bath time is the greatest! It's so much fun to be scrubbed all up with soap bubbles.
- My favorite toys are squeaky toys, but I can't have them because I try to get the squeaker out and eat it!