I'm Reed and this page is all about me! Thanks for checking it out.
In 2015 I was rescued from an animal shelter by two great people and I’ve never looked back. Life is great!
My hope is that all homeless dogs will find loving homes like I did and that my story will inspire people to give others a chance.
Fun Facts About Me
- I love to sunbathe. There's no better place for me than basking in the sunshine!
- My favorite position is lying on my back. Outside, inside — it doesn't matter just as long as I'm on my back.
- My best friend is my brother Rooney, also adopted by Heidi and Doug as a puppy about 6 months after they adopted me. Rooney wants to play all day while I just like to lie on my back in the sunshine. I am patient with my puppy brother's antics, though, and often play with him while I'm still lying on my back!
- My other favorite friends are kids. I love every moment I get to spend with little ones.
- I really don't like the beach. It's too much work to walk through the sand.
- I'm not into swimming pools either. Instead I like to splash around in streams but not swim.
- Bath time is the greatest! It's so much fun to be scrubbed all up with soap bubbles.
- My favorite toys are squeaky toys, but I can't have them because I try to get the squeaker out and eat it!